Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Seven Tag

Seven things that I plan on doing (its interesting that much of it involves travel):
1. Go see Angkor Wat and more of South East Asia.
2. Eat my way through Thailand!!
3. Visit Kerala and spend some lazy days in the backwaters.
4. Read Joyce - I have been stuck around page 35 of Ulysses for the last 10 years.
5. Cook and eat healthy.
6. Work out regularly.
7. Earn enough to pay for all of the above!

Seven things I can't do:
1. (looking around shiftily while mumbling) Uh swim
2. Get rid of those freaking breakouts - I am the age I am - and not sixteen, good heavens!
3. Find that one thing I can be crazy about. Maybe food eh?
4. Not be lazy.
5. Wake up at sunrise, or even before 8 AM regularly, sheesh.
6. Work out regularly :(
7. Think of any place but Calcutta as home.

Seven things I say a lot:
1. Awwww (What can I say - all my friends are reproducing like bunnies)
2. Hel-LO (Yeah, funny sing-song on the second syllable. Yeah I hate it too but can't stop)
3. Riiight (With suitable amounts of disbelief in the voice)
4. Darn (Trying to get out of the cursing habit, so...)
5. Freaking (Ditto)
6. Dhur (Self-explanatory)
7. Chhagol (Thats for my dear brother)

Do I have to tag anybody? The usual suspects - Priya and Goti! Also may I say that I am honored to tag the famous [drumroll] Arnab of Greatbong fame!!

7 Comments:

Blogger thalassa_mikra said...

The first two of the can't do list can be remedied easily. The rest perhaps we shouldn't meddle with, eh? Why find just one thing to be crazy about when there's a whole bunch of things to obsess about?

Yay, let's go travelling through South-east Asia together. I'm so on board with that. I'd love to go see Angkor.

November 16, 2005 7:22 PM  
Blogger Priya said...

shaala... khali khatanor dhanda...come online..I'l tell all i can and can't do;)

November 16, 2005 10:01 PM  
Blogger Urmea said...

Swati, yes lets - summer? :)

Priya, i think tor uttor tor blog e comment rekhe eshchhi - gandu kothakar :)

Neela, when are we going to see your blog, hmmmmmm? You still get the breakouts too? Oh god I thought it was only my weird metabolism and horrible eating habits :-( Oh yeah thats the thing with these gotta have a passion deals, damn it I am passionate enough about dark chocolate... :) NYC has to happen but next trip will be with my mom I think, so no pahtaying!

November 17, 2005 3:20 PM  
Blogger J. Alfred Prufrock said...

South-East Asia, yes. But spare some time for Shanghai and the Forbidden City too (sorry, current enthusiasm).

J.A.P.

November 18, 2005 4:19 AM  
Blogger Urmea said...

J.A.P - thanks for the suggestion and I can see that you are totally into it :) Only time I ever wanted to visit China was right after I watched Eat, Drink, Man, Woman. Yes, for the food... :)
Neela, thanks, must try that...

November 19, 2005 9:02 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

lol, u been tagged again...

December 19, 2005 8:10 AM  
Blogger J. Alfred Prufrock said...

Onek din toh holo ...

J.A.P.

December 21, 2005 12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home