Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Going to Hell

And, so I succumb to what seems to be every other blogger's solution to bloggerly sloth, take a quiz at quizilla. Here is my take on going to hell.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Low
Level 2 (Lustful)Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Low
Level 7 (Violent)Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

Well that's it for the moment. More coming later about the movie last night and dinner.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gamesmaster G9 said...

Hey - I ended up in the 8th level. Apparently I'm a hypocritical, malicious, conspiring creep.

Gati is just a nonbeliever.

February 11, 2005 5:43 PM  
Blogger greatbong said...

I ended up in the same level as you ! But I scored very high on most of the other levels too ! Quite an interesting "time-pass"

February 15, 2005 11:41 PM  
Blogger Urmea said...

Hiya Arnab :)
I guess I am just too good to be true :-P

February 16, 2005 12:01 AM  
Blogger greatbong said...

That you are...that you are....;-)

February 16, 2005 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home