Friday, April 08, 2005

Its a beauuuuuuutiful day out there...

I am at work but I plan to leave around 4:30 PM (in about 30 minutes) and get two and a half or more hours of sunshine - maybe on the beach or near the Santa Monica Promenade!!
I was at work until pretty late last night - however the result was that I got a lot of stuff cleared and as of this moment have nothing to do!!! Given that I am working with an East Coast office and they have all gone off from work already, I am freeeeee... "As free as the wind blows" and so on.
I was not meaning to be quite so effusive but I am feeling rather happy and so off I go. Maybe I shall watch Melinda and Melinda tonight or sometime this weekend?
I do need to join my Yoga class again. Oh and finish reading Shadow of the Wind - I am so embarassed at having finished only about a hundred and fifty pages since I last posted about the book. However that is all thats on my to-do list for this weekend. [BIG GRIN]

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did u see melinda and melinda, i rather liked it...kind of fits in with my vision of life...not much difference between tragedy and comedy
Bando

April 09, 2005 4:21 AM  
Blogger Urmea said...

Bando!!!
Nope did not get to see it yet - but will do so I am sure. However I refuse to get all cynical like you - heh.

April 09, 2005 11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

of course I am not cynical, at least that comment was not meant to be one! so what have you been doing?

April 11, 2005 7:01 AM  
Blogger thalassa_mikra said...

Definitely! Getty sounds great, haven't been there in ages. I'm so so sorry for Sunday's fiasco. Will explain later, I did make a valient effort, but hai, shob niyotir khela (said in appropriate jatra tone).

April 11, 2005 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home