Thursday, July 07, 2005

Craziness

A seven day hiatus. But so many changes.
Apparently I am moving 275 miles north in less than a month. Craigslist and Metrorent are my friends now.
More importantly, a close friend usually takes a train from one of the London metro stations that got bombed. He decided to go in late today. Such are the little things that determine fate. He and his wife are both fine. Much love to them and all of you out there.
In other news I wrote my first short story ever for a class that I am taking in the evenings and it felt so good. No, you don't get to read it. Not that you want to - believe me! Its all about death and pestilence and plague and stuff, no good at all. Just to give you an idea of the style, someone in it paints an Asian Mona Lisa for a sushi place in Hollywood. Yes, forced laughter followed by utter despair. Ugh. But nevertheless the process was so cool! Yay for making things up.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
Came across your blog thru indiblogs. It seems we are two of the few LA metro area indi-bloggers.

July 08, 2005 12:32 PM  
Blogger Vishnupriya said...

but i DO want to read it. mail it to me.. please please please! :(

July 08, 2005 7:13 PM  
Blogger Urmea said...

Hey Sugz, also see thalassa_mikra on my blogroll. Also unfortunately I will soon be ex-LA :)
VishK - Nice try!

July 09, 2005 12:42 AM  
Blogger Priya said...

hey hope you visit my blog once in awhile too..I know I write F*all but at least I know someone's there ....

July 12, 2005 1:50 AM  
Blogger Priya said...

aeeee shalaaa, tor dekhi ekta huuuuuuuuge fan club toiri hoyeche...chat-e. blog-e..O Omniscient, omnipresent being! Do I have to enlist in it for an appo with u, or do u give me some soundbytes, anyways..considering we are u-know-what!!! Before I shower u with the choicest expletives, dekha de maaa...

July 13, 2005 9:47 PM  
Blogger Urmea said...

Fan club?? :-O
Email korbo re - ashole looking for an apartment is such a pain! Once I move - will keep you posted and write and call etc etc!

July 14, 2005 6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is an as(s)hole looking for an apartment? :-O

July 14, 2005 9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is an as(s)hole looking for an apartment? :-O

July 14, 2005 9:14 PM  
Blogger Urmea said...

Why do anonymice post comments? :-O

July 15, 2005 3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm
I am bit late in reacting ,rather missing all ur writings due to my work

u must be surprised to hear i got a job of copy writer in an ad agency :P and already my work publshed in Sanonda any way this not the place to self canvassing ...what i want to say is :D You are as usual superb and clean ....

And a lil news :P i amy go with the plan , i told u :d so watch out and be ready :P

tor lekha gulo besh hocche :d ke jane :d sai die kichu ....
Bojju

July 18, 2005 11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ar hyan i am eagerly waiting to crash ur book store one day :d

Bojju

July 18, 2005 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home