Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Things to do

Does it make sense to put a 'to do' list on my blog? Hell, why not? So here goes:
1. Call up the tax lady suggested to me by my friendly office accountant. I HATE doing my taxes and this year will be a particularly painful one with multiple states and residency status and what not. Ugh.
2. Set up an appointment for the 6 month check-up for my car. Now I am the kind of person who does not go to the doctor unless I have to. Remind me again why I have to do this for a car???
3. Laundry. Blech. (No not bleach...)
4. Call Ma. Ok this is not a bad one.
5. Start making some headway on creating at least one academic paper out of my dissertation. Yes I know my advisor said two. In July last year. Which is why putting down one in my list is probably doable.
6. I need a brownie - now!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How 'bout gettin' a life?

February 10, 2005 4:08 AM  
Blogger Urmea said...

That is pretty much a big reason why one has a blog - one does not have a life. And unfortunately, commenting anonymously on those blogs pretty much marks you as one of us 'lifeless' ones :(

February 10, 2005 10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - what's so amazing about having a life anyway? I have survived all of 25 years without one.

February 11, 2005 12:59 PM  
Blogger Urmea said...

Speaking of which Ani, if you indeed don't have a life, then please to blog more!!

February 11, 2005 1:38 PM  
Blogger Gamesmaster G9 said...

Just did! :)

February 11, 2005 5:43 PM  
Blogger Urmea said...

Anek anek dhonyobad Ani!

February 11, 2005 7:30 PM  
Blogger AM said...

Hey I could use some tax help. One question do you have to file state taxes even if u are a part year resident and the money in either state does not reach the min reqt? Since you are an economist (profile says so) maybe you can help out.

February 11, 2005 8:23 PM  
Blogger Urmea said...

Arrrghhhhh - would you like to talk to my tax lady?????
As far as I know (and this has NOTHING to do with the fact that I am an Economist) you need to file a return regardless of how low your income was. Oh and usual disclaimers apply - IANAL but etc...

February 11, 2005 11:02 PM  
Blogger Urmea said...

Oh and before dirty minds like Ani's spring into action IANAL stands for - "I am not a lawyer".

February 11, 2005 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home