Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Have not gotten a life yet...

Just pretending!

Over the week since I last blogged, I have:
- Worked.
- Had copious quantities of decent to good food in various restaurants.
- Watched Kill Bill vols. 1 and 2, the extended edition of ROTK (including all the extras!!) and Anatomy of a Murder.
- Had just half a glass of a very nice wine - all because I was driving. Gosh darn it!!
- Watched the Oscars with three very nice people. Making new friends is fun!
- Driven 120 miles on Saturday to eat nice Thai food with yet another new friend. Also got lost for a bit in east L.A. - not for the fainthearted!
- Had cups and cups and cups of hot chocolate which is my usual poison in coffee shops as I like my caffeine sweet!
- Worked.

Well that's all for now!

4 Comments:

Blogger Gamesmaster G9 said...

You have a significantly more happening life than I do, party girl.

March 01, 2005 5:53 PM  
Blogger Urmea said...

Ani! Tui ki Shelob er moton ghapti mere boshe thakish - ke kokhon post korchhe tar comment likhbi bole??? Ami ekdom impressed tor high level of un-work dekhe!

March 01, 2005 6:34 PM  
Blogger thalassa_mikra said...

And those three immensely enjoyed the company of one very nice person.

March 02, 2005 12:31 AM  
Blogger Confusedoldbong said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

March 02, 2005 1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home